Sunday, August 24, 2008

Welcome Earthings!










So, I know I've been a bit of a slacker on blogging. I haven't quite mastered having a busy life and blogging it all as well as Mom or Ang have. I'm practicing! We had a family reunion of just our immediate family the first three days in August and most of those three days were spent in my classroom painting, or putting up shelves. Thank you so much family! This is what your hard work ended up looking like. You are all amazing and know I owe you big! (You have a baby sitter anytime you need one when I'm in the area!)

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I like the paint job. I hope that the kids decide to like it too.
Anyway, have fun teaching and work hard next week, so that you can come and play this weekend.

Becky said...

Aimee. . . I got your blog from your mom. Your classroom is AWESOME! I know from experience that many times teachers put soooo much more into teaching than many people realize. Have Fun and Good Luck!
andrewandbeckyblack.blogspot.com