Monday, May 11, 2009

One Special Week

It is teacher appreciation week!

4 comments:

Just Only Me said...

Can't wait until we can get together and watch Oscar together...oh the giggles will be grand!!!

I appreciate you...you're nearly done and I am so proud of you for sticking it out and how well you've done. You're under 30 days and the countdown continues!

Katrina said...

Happy Teacher Appreciation week! I hope you feel more appreciated this week than you have in the past. I'm so excited for you --- only 3 weeks left right?!?! :) yahoo!!!

How's the house hunting going?!

Tami said...

Happy Teacher week! I know I for one appreciate you!! And I appreciate how well you've done this year and how few days you have left! (I'm sure you appreciate that too!)

Just a minute ago the school across the street was playing "Country Roads" on their grounds while the boarding school children did their exercises. Of course we think about you everytime!! (the music part, not the boarding school part!) Ai ni!

Sharon said...

Good for you, Aimee! Heard you have a job for next year too. We need to talk one of these days.