Saturday, October 10, 2009
An Artist Eye...or just my eyes...
My rommates and I went to celebrate someone's birthday in our old ward. It was her 30th and it was a huge party. There were lots of people in a small house eating a lovely bread bowl dinner her parents prepared. It was interesting standing in line. My rommate handed me a plate and a napkin. I looked at both. The plate had a green edge with a green and white square pattern around the edge. The napkin had cute lettering wishing happy birthday. I looked at the edge of the plate and the napkin and said out loud how the combination would make a cute card. My rommates began to laugh a bit and said how they never look at a napkin and think card making. They said I had an artists eye. That might be true but I have the memory the size of a mustard seed. I forgot to bring the napkin home with me to transfer to a card!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to think card! lol... forgetting it sounds like such a Christensen girl thing to do. But you DO have a good eye! Btw, LOVE the music on your blog. I come here not only to get an Aimee fix but to listen to some good music while I'm working on a post on my own blog. You don't mind if I use you as my personal radio, do you?
It's funny you say that because this is one way I discovered I can share my new favorites with my family and friends. Glad you like it!
Post a Comment