I just finished a really good book called Christmas Jars. I gave it to someone in the recent passed Christmas. I have never read it until today. It is really good. If you have not had a chance to read it, do. It's an easy read, 150 or so pages that are only about 1/4 if that of a regular size page. It was an enjoyable story. Definitely a uplifting story line. Now I am reading the Second Kingdom and the Crown book titled Come Unto Me. I originally thought there were only two books in this series. I was elated to see there is a third book! I am so ecstatic!
2 comments:
Hi, Aim! You are such an avid reader! Haven't read the Christmas Jars but LOVE The Kingdom and the Crown. Wish there was more than three of them! You make me want to put life aside and read instead!! Can't wait to see you soon. Love you, Sweet!
I seriously NEARLY bought this for you for Christmas!!! I went another direction, in the culinary direction... :)
I haven't ever read it, I hope to someday when I have free time. Sorry, that really wasn't a joke.
Post a Comment