Saturday, November 7, 2009

First off, I have two posts that I added today. You HAVE to read the one just below this one. It'll make you smile. Well, at least it made me smile.
Anyway-my ward had the opportunity to clean the Salt Lake City Temple last night. We met to clean at 9:45 pm. (I was tired when we started. That's my bedtime!) We vacuumed many rooms and dusted. It was quite a task! You never know how big a room is until you clean it. I have heard that angels dust the lights. Well, I met those angels last night. That was quite an experience.

2 comments:

Just Only Me said...

How cool is that? You ARE an angel that dusted the lights!
Hope you had fun country dancing the other night! :)

Tami said...

You're a great example. You really could say you're too tired from working full time and the commute to work in the temple like that. Glad you were able to have that kind of experience.