
Over the passed few days Josh and I have done some really fun things. They have take little planning, little bit of money, and huge satifaction...at least for me. :) The other night, we were planning on doing a double date with Josh's old mission companion but that fell through. The second possible double date fell through also. So we had a free night with time to do Plan C since Plan A and B fell through. We went bowling, then decided to go to Smashburgers for dinner. On the way we saw a park with ducks so we spontaneously decided to go feed the ducks. It was a blast! We ate dinner and then went to Barnes and Noble to rummage through books. What a fun night! Tonight, we went to Rubious for tacos and bought a frisbee on the way to the park. This was the first nice day in a long time and there were lots of people taking advantage of it. We played frisbee until it got dark. Surprisingly, it wasn't cold like I expected it to be once the sun went down. We came back to my house and had strawberry smoothies. I love Spring! We can't wait to buy kites and go back to the park. I am so glad the snow is gone and we can start doing things outside. On Saturday we are planning on going to the Red and Blue football game, then up to the canyon to hike and have lunch, then bowling. I love being outside!
3 comments:
Sounds like a perfect date!
You lead a charmed life!! :)
Hey, I heard you are planning a half dam marathon and would like some company. I am so excited, but you'll need to slow down to keep up with me! ha ha. I am planning on walking most of it so I will be a little boring but I am trying to train a little for running- I'll be slow but I'm old and who cares, right? Anyway, I am so excited that you and Ashley and your dad are planning too. I have room for all of you to stay if you want. You can let me know. Looking forward to seeing you.
Post a Comment