



Ok, this is the second blog I have written for about my new house. The last one wouldn't post, and long story short, I need to rewrite it. :)
I closed on my house the end of March and moved into it the first weekend of April. I had so many family members show up to help repaint and get it ready to have people in it again. The ceiling in the living room and one wall was lavender. Not my choice for a ceiling, so we repainted it white. It took 3 coats to make it so.
The bedrooms were painted a light brown. At one point, these rooms were bright blue and bright green. Quite exciting.
While I was getting more paint supplies, Mom and Angela painted my pretty kitchen and bought pretty flowers to put on top of the cabinets. How would we do anything without families??
A huge thanks to Mom and Dad, Ashley and Donny, Angela, Barb, Randy, Ryan and Austin who came to help. I couldn't have done it without you in such a short period of time. I am so blessed to be surrounded by wonderful people!
No comments:
Post a Comment