Now I'm not sure if I just attract floods or what, but I found out I can't do anything in my classroom until next week because the bizarre rain shower/hail storm flooded the school. My room and the other second grade teacher were hit the worst. Dumb. We have big fans that look like over sized whistles every where, in our rooms, down the hall, to dry out the carpet. Right when I thought I could sink my teeth in to get ready for the year, I have to wait again. Watch out everyone, the moment I can get back into my classroom there will be a whirlwind of an Aimee to accomplish everything.
2 comments:
No way! You've got to be kidding! Well, let's see... how to make this a good thing... More time to create it mentally before creating it physically. Maybe map everything out on paper, arrange for an artist from the university, finish your letters, talk daily to your mentor, um, I'm trying!! So sorry to hear about your flood. Way to take it in stride!
Love you! Go to my blog to see your cute mugshot at the zoo! :)
Hey Aimee! Cute blog! I heard that you have painted your classroom now! You should post a picture when you can!
Love ya,
Heather
Post a Comment