Thursday, November 13, 2008

How About a Second?

I met up with a guy that was a missionary in the same mission I served. We served around each other every now and then. He found me on Facebook and asked me to dinner. We met in Bountiful, and ate dinner at Chipotle. This was after I got ridiculously lost and he had to come find me for me to follow him to dinner. Sad, but true. I started out the date humbled and grateful... We ate dinner and decided to go bowling. This is not my forte to say the least, but it was so much fun playing together. On the way to the alley, he showed me pictures on his camera and I looked at his collection of CD's. We have a common interest in music. The first game we bowled he beat me by one pin. The second, he nearly doubled my score. Not quite sure what happened the second round. He took me back to my car and as I was getting in he asked if he could take a picture of me. We couldn't get the camera steady enough on either car so he took a picture with one hand while we stood close to each other and blind sighted taking a picture. After four or five tries we finally got one where most of both of our heads were in the picture. I always thought I had somewhat of a large head to begin with, having a little trim won't hurt anything. :) I suggested we go do something again soon and he asked what I was doing this coming week. We are planning to go laser tagging (play laser tag? Not sure how to phrase that...) Tuesday or Wednesday next week up in Ogden. I am so excited!!

3 comments:

Tami said...

I've been so excited to hear about how the date went. Where do I go to see the picture you guys took? Sounds like you had fun. And there's more fun to come! Send me an email and give me details, girlfriend, details!

Sharon said...

Good for you, Aimee! We are so glad that you had a great time on your date and hope the next one went well also.

Katrina said...

YAY! How fun! What is his name?!! I expect to hear more and more! :)

You know...you really don't live that far away, and we never get to see you!! What is up with that?! We all need to find a time to do something!! :)

Love ya! Glad life is going so well!