Thursday, November 20, 2008
Student Led Conferences
I have finished my second day of Student Led Conferences. I met with one parent yesterday. (Nice thing is it was for a brother and a sister so I met with one mom and covered both students). I saw the majority of the parents tonight. I meet with the other 5 tomorrow and then I will be DONE! Then it will be the weekend! It will also be the beginning of Thanksgiving break for the kids. A group of us teachers are going to the 9:20 showing of Twilight. We all are so excited! Nice part is...I didn't have to pay for my ticket. None of us do. Thanks to one of the teachers who works for the Utah Jazz, she got all six tickets for free. YEAH! Saturday proves to be busy with an appointment and my first date with another guy who served in the same mission. He also lives in Ogden. Sunday, I teach Relief Society and a talk in Sacrament Meeting. Wow-what a crazy week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! What a fun weekend you have to look forward to. I can't wait to see the movie, love you!
Hey Aimz!! I am sooooo excited to have you down here for thanksgiving. I hope that work went well today and that you will hurry (safely) down here tomorrow. Love you.
Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving with Jen. It made me happy to think of you two together on that day. We need to talk and get updated on things! Miss you! See you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!
Post a Comment