I was returning home from President Cowley's Sunday night. I turned on a street to go to my house and heard a sloshing noise. It was the kind of sloshing you hear when you drink a lot and all the liquid is sitting in your stomach. I thought it was strange-I didn't drink almost anything the past little while and forgot about the incident. Yesterday, I was coming home and heard that same noise and remembered I have a bottle of windshield wiper fluid sitting on the floor behind my seat. That was the liquid I heard when turned the corner on Sunday. I had to laugh out loud when I figured that out. :)
1 comment:
That is SO funny!! lol!
Glad we've been able to talk more this past little while. Love hearing your voice...and you sounded more happy and content with each part of your life than you have in a while. So thankful for that! I love that we're friends!!
Btw, my first lesson with my little guy I'm tutoring went really well today. He's a busy little guy, but so cute. And not at all leary to come to my house for the first time. As I kept telling him to sit in his chair I thought about you doing that with 26 little people...and once again I have to say, I think you'll be sainted for doing what you're doing!!
Post a Comment