Last week, I finally got help in my room that I have been praying and asking for since I started working for Entheos Academy. Things have really turned around. I am seeing significant improvements. By Friday, I was ready for a break. I went on a date with Rick and started feeling sick right after the date with regular cold type stuff. I decided to take a lazy day Saturday so I wouldn't have to miss any work. I did go to the Temple that day, but that was about it. Sunday came around and I felt worse. I ended up staying in bed all day that day. Monday came. I went in to do substitute plans because it was apparent I wasn't going to be able to teach that day. Maybe I just needed a long weekend. Tuesday came. I felt pretty good. I got to work and it went down hill from there. I did most of my teaching from a chair in front of the class because I was too dizzy to stand and turn my head. That's when I started to get dizzy, lightheaded and a massive headache that nothing would relieve me from. By one o'clock I went home. I experienced something like this a year ago when I was student teaching and nobody knew what it was. GREAT...back to that. I was sick for an entire week and was so dizzy and sick all I could do was lay in bed holding on to the walls to remind my body I wasn't in a spinning ride at the circus. I went to an urgent care last night and they told me I had a severe sinus infection and to stay home from work the next two days. Now, I have my fleece to make blankies for babies in China, my movies and light cherry limeade. Besides my headache, dizziness, runny nose and sensitivity to light and sound, I am enjoying this break! I'm just glad this happened this week and not next week-
Anyone want to come join the party?
5 comments:
Enjoy your time at home!! I hope that you feel better soon. . . but not too soon.
Sorry to hear you're sick. Hope you get better soon. Enjoy that Diet Cherry Limeade with extra Cherry syrup over pebble ice! Sorry you're sick..but you're SO LUCKY!!
Glad to hear that you're starting to feel better, you sounded much better when we talked last night. Cant' wait to see those blankies!
So Aimz when are you planning on posting on all the boy happenings in your life. I look forward to reading the story. sure love ya.
Hey girl! I just remembered that you have a blog...my bad! So I added you to mine so that I can keep up with you. We need to play! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment