Sunday, December 21, 2008

Saturday

I awoke rather early this morning remembering I hadn't really started packing and how much still needed to be done before leaving for China (tomorrow). I got up and started running. I went to Costco to get some things Mom and Dad really appreciated. Costco didn't have everything I needed, and I stopped at another grocery store on the way home. I stopped at the mall for some American Christmas presents for my family. I remembered Mom wanted the December Ensign. I went to the Distribution Center and they were out. I found out the one downtown had some. I don't like driving to places I've never been before, especially in Salt Lake so I called a friend to come with me. The person I called was the guy who took me out on Wednesday and he reminded me we needed to finish the museum of art (we were literally kicked out because they were closing on Wednesday). So, he drove downtown and we got the Ensigns and went back to the museum. I came home late in the evening after a fun afternoon and evening with this guy and realized I had missed some calls on my phone during the day. One of the missed calls was from one of the guys who took me out this week. So I called him back and he took me out for a late dinner (crazy eating schedule today I'd say!) and we talked until it was late. Here it is Sunday morning and I still need to pack! I have had several full days this week and they have been so fun!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Sounds to me like you are a dating machine there! I'm glad that these guys know what an incredible person you are and are showing you a good time. How fun for you!

Maybe you should take a vacation. Here's a crazy idea...why don't you come home for Christmas?!!

Suzanne said...

You are the dating machine! Okay I'm out of the closet-- yes, I stalk your blog too!

Aimee... you are one hot mamma! You looked beautiful at church, you must be the fashionista!