Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Life Update

I left Entheos on Wednesday at 4:30 pm and I didn't look back. Ever since then, I have been so busy! I moved into my new classroom Wednesday. I went to Lagoon on Thursday. I got my hair done Friday and left directly from my appointment to go hike Zion's National Park with Jeni and her friends from her ward. We hiked all day Saturday. We hiked Angel's Landing. It's a good thing I didn't remember how hard that hike was. It was sure challenging! We didn't get home until 2:30 am Sunday morning. We slept, got up, ate breakfast, and went to church. I left after church to come home to pack for Virginia. I left the following morning at 7:00 am and now am playing in Virginia. It has been a great 6 days since leaving Entheos!

3 comments:

Tami said...

You're not letting any grass grow beneath your feet, huh? Way to live it up since leaving heck, I mean, Entheos. <3 Have a great time in Virginia!!

Tami said...

Congratulations! You did it! You lived through the horrible thing and are now having all the wonderful things in life. Woohoo!!

Shelly said...

I am so ready to hear more of your adventures! Hope you are having a fabulous summer! Miss you lots! Love ya!