Friday, July 10, 2009

July 5, 2009 ::Aurora::

I got up really early the next morning and drove to Aurora. I stopped at my house on the way down to pay for rent (which I wanted to argue because I hadn't been there all month... :) just kidding) My roommates were surprised to see me because I wasn't supposed to be there until the 9th. I was home for a minute and back on the road. I arrived just in time to listen to Jen teach her lesson in Mission Prep. The next few days I played with people down in Aurora. We watched movies, played volleyball, cleaned someone's house without them knowing, talked, and laughed. It was a wonderful trip. I got up the 8th and drove home. I stopped in Provo on the way back to visit a friend of mine who got married while I was out of town and gave her a wedding gift.

Now on to the next adventure...recovering from the adventures!!
Actually, when I got home, my roommates asked where I was going next and when I was leaving. There is no set plan, but if anyone has any great ideas for a quick trip, let me know! I'm all ears!!

1 comment:

Tami said...

I can just imagine you and all the people you love (and love you so much) in Aurora...talking, laughing, serving...so like you! lol about your roommates wondering where you're going next! (ha) Hey, I've got an idea...how about Shanghai?!