








Jeni has always wanted her name and face on a t-shirt. When I came down during the summer, all my friends down in Richfield decided we'd make a band. Several play guitar and the last two of us sing. So, after singing around the campfire, we took "band" pictures. One of friends, Anna, has a younger sister who absolutely loves cameras and photography. We asked her to take the pictures. Two hours and about 800 pictures later, this is the best of the best. My favorites are the two pictures on the second row above. We are standing in front of the rocks all in different positions and the other is on the rock leaning on our knee. It was sure fun to do this!
2 comments:
How stinking cute are you guys?!!!! Seriously? I really wished that I could have seen some rainbow-striped leggins or something... ha You all look just adorable and gald that you go to have such a fun time! When is your "comeback" tour? :)
Love them all! I think you should be allowed to take cd cover pictures even if you aren't a band! I think the first one is my fav. :)
Post a Comment