We have been talking for awhile about taking a day trip. We wanted to get out of the city and see something new. That's exactly what we did on Tuesday. I made Josh breakfast and we went to the Hill Air Force Base. It was cool to see all the old planes. At the front desk the old man who was helping the 5 visitors who were there told us to come back often because the museum changes every week. I have no idea how.
After the museum, we went to the Eccels Dinosaur museum in Ogden. This was pretty fascinating. There were lots of old imprints, gems, bones which you would expect at a dino museum. Then there were things we still wonder why they were on display such as old teaching certificates, knives, swords, random old things in display cases. Why? I have no idea. They were interesting to look at all the same.
3 comments:
Go, dinosaur cowboy Josh! Looks like fun...even funner when you get to make fun of old certificates and knives...maybe from previous dinosaur slayers, maybe? I can tell you and Josh had on red shirts but can't see enough of them to know if they were the valentine shirts....consider this a request for a future post!
I told Josh this morning I posted something about our day trip. He asked if I put him riding the dinosaur on there. I proudly said I did...he groaned. :) Poor guy-I like that picture...proves we can go to a rodeo.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!
AUNT Barb
Post a Comment