Monday, March 8, 2010
Weird Dreams
I had a bunch of really weird dreams last night. The last one I remember I moved and started teaching at Lowell Scott Middle School where I used to attend. Of course in the dream it was Lowell Scott. In the dream, however, the structure of the building held little comparison to the real building, but it was still Lowell Scott in my sleep. Does that make sense? The worst part about it was I moved away from Utah where I have sunk in my roots. I left Josh, the mountains, teaching at Channing Hall, my friends, my coworkers, and many other things behind. What was I thinking? You know the dreams you have that you still think about later in the day because you have check to make sure it wasn't true? I am having one of those days...Sorry Boise, I will come to visit, but not to stay. They say dreams show significant connections to our subconscious and it is a way for what has been hidden to come forth. What does this dream mean? Anyone want to interpret for me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know what it means but if it were to happen, I wouldn't be sad...selfishly speaking. :) I wonder if you just know you are a good teacher and could go anywhere and do well. Nice to know you don't have to go LSMS! Boise's loss!
PS. Did you tell Josh how BYU rocks?!
Post a Comment