Wednesday, August 11, 2010

You Say Tomato, I Say Tomato

When I got back from my trip to Boise, I noticed my tomato plants were HUGE! Looks like some little critter enjoyed the red, ripe tomato before I got there!

This is the first ripe tomato off my plants. I was so excited to eat it! One of my favorite things is eating tomatoes straight from the garden, with a little pepper on them. They are sweet and warm. Love it!

It was sure yummy!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Wow! They look fantastic! I love warm tomatoes too, warmed by the sun, picked and eaten on the spot. Yum! Congrats on your harvest!! :)

Katrina said...

Yummy!! Look at you! :) Growing your own garden... sniff... all grown up! ;)

(I'm still scared to try at my own garden because I can't even keep a rosebush alive.... haha hopefully someday!) :)

Love you!