Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Update on the Knee
What an interesting this little while has been. I am making great strides with my knee. I can walk nearly completely normally. I'm at least not noticably limping now. My knee is still swollen, but not nearly as badly as it was before. It still hurts severely to bend it, but not as badly as before. I rode a bike on Saturday for 45 minutes and walked a mile! This was HUGE for me!! To feel my heart pumping, my body working and starting to sweat wasn't something I thought I would miss as much as I did. I was like a kid in the candy store. :) I'm so grateful the progress is going as well as it is. I'm trying to be smart and haven't started running again. However, the bike and the pool can be my best friends for awhile. It's interesting to see for me, one day I will see a huge improvement. I will be able to walk, bend my knee, and very small amounts of pain. Then the next day, it was as if no progress was made. Strange, but I suppose it's all part of the healing process. I'm just so glad I don't need surgery to repair the damage. Between Essential Oils and physical therapy, my knee will be as good as new.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment