Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Victory dance
My headlight on my car went out a few days ago. I took it to Walmart to have it replaced, gave up on the workers at Walmart because they didn't have a CLUE as to what I was talking about, I showed them where the lights were, showed them how to use their lighbulb finding machine, called Dad to check to see if I was making the right decision concerning lightbulbs, and was persuaded to do it on my own. Can you imagine me changing a headlight bulb? I couldn't either. However, with a little help from Dad, ehow.com, a phone call to Donny and a few scratches later, I now have a headlight. Can I just tell you how excited I am that I did it physically all on my own. (I had help with finding the lighbulb, and instructions over the phone how to do it, but the manual labor I did all on my own.) I'm stinking proud of myself. Now I just have to learn how to change the oil. :) Any one want to be a teacher?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great job Aimee! It's so empowering when you do those kinds of things on your own! Way to go!
Post a Comment