Saturday, December 11, 2010

Date With Ben

My sister's friend's brother lives here in Salt Lake City. We've exchanged emails for months. I really looked forward to them because they were so funny to me! When being asked what he'd do with 1000 dollars, he said he'd pay off credit card debt. When asked what he'd do with 10, he said he'd buy a lego. Our last date, we went to Zupas (my FAVORITE restaraunt) and then to see the lights on Temple Square. I told him to time when my family went to see the lights when I was younger and they turned the lights off when we were half way through the Square. We were looking at the pretty lanterns, when they turned off. He told me I was cursed. After the lights, we went to Gateway and sat by a propane fire and watched the fountain of youth while listening to pretty Christmas music. One of the security guys came along and turned off all the fires. Ben jokingly told me I was the angel of death to all that was fun. I laughed for awhile about that one. Whenever I'd repeat this sentiment, he would say "Oh, that came out wrong!" That made it that much more entertaining! Our next date will be on Tuesday. :)

No comments: