Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Difference Between Guys and Girls

There are a lot of things that are different, but I wanted to focus on one aspect tonight. I had a conversation with a co-worker who said his son had a blog with some funny posts. He opened it up and read some of them to me. I agree, they were funny. This guy was sharing all the things he was sick and tired of with the dating scene and relationships he had in the past with girls. The funny thing is, I am starting to notice a trend. I have known several guys who have blogs and it turns into a vehicle mainly for venting about life. It isn't used for uplifting, entertaining, informing, or some other postiive thing. It's sole purpose of the blog turned into a space to say all the things you COULDN'T say directly to the person. Correct me if I am wrong, a blog is a place for others to read to gain insight into your mind and life. Well, they got the mind part covered. I suppose one way or the other the message really is portrayed, but it may not be taken in the best let if it's read via a blog. The very look of the blog differs greatly also, but that is for another post.

I just realized, some may consider this to be exactly what I am describing in the post. Let me clarify, I find it intriguing how girls and guys use blogs for extremely different purposes. So, be careful what you write. It just might be read.

1 comment:

Just Only Me said...

I hear "correct me if I'm wrong" in the Sylvester Stallone voice in OSCAR! So, this post is even more funny...because I have it in my head narrated by him. HA HA!!