Saturday, March 12, 2011

Aaron Moment

I went to the grocery store yesterday to grab a few things for dinner. I was pushing one of those little carts with the basket on the top and a short basket on the bottom. I turned for a second to look at something on sale, and I noticed out of the corner of my eye a my cart was moving away from me. I quickly looked to see why the cart was moving. A little boy about 5-6 years old was making his way, literally, through the busy store. He had taken one hand and half pushed, half turned my cart a couple feet from me. I'm not sure he even realized he had moved something he really shouldn't be moving. It moved, so he was going to play with it until it moved. This little guy didn't even make eye contact or show any recognition of someone watching him. I laughed and looked around hoping someone had seen it too, to no avail. A few minutes later my little friend found me again when I was in the dairy department. He was loudly calling after who I assumed was Grandma. Later, I was talking to Angela on the phone. She said that story sounded just like Aaron. Maybe that's why it was so endearing!

1 comment:

Tami said...

You're right...that is so Aaron. And it's so big sister for you to notice! :D