Saturday, October 11, 2008

I hope it's not contagious!

This time of year is notorious for sharing unwanted things. To some it may be wanted...it all depends on who you are. Up in Boise, Ash said it snowed yesterday. I had to laugh at her distress and utter astonishment at the white cold surprise. This morning on my way to work, I noticed it was rather windy and cold. I grabbed my coat before leaving the house. I'm so glad I did. By the time I got to work, BIG white snowflakes were whirling onto my windshield. I immediately called Ash and tell her the news. I knew colds, flu, as well as laughter and moods were contagious. I had no idea the weather was!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Isn't it interesting that the same storm hit you both. Hope the snow didn't stay, that it's gone by now and you get some warmer weather soon. Usually it doesn't freeze until Halloween night when all the little kids are out begging for candy. Do you have Halloween memories of being half-frozen? Did you like Halloween as a kid? You didn't have the same motivation to run from house to house like the other kids. :P