
As promised, here is the picture of my China Corner in my room and relief picture of the Great Wall. Every inch of this incredible structure lived up to it's name. It certainly is great in every sense of the word. I was so grateful I purchased this the day before we went to the Wall itself. The man who carved this said it took him over a week to carve. The picture of this masterpiece doesn't do it justice. I wish you could see and touch this with your own hands. With the layering and texuring, the art work itself is incredible. It does a magnificient job of representing one of the 7 Wonders of the world.

When Mom came back for the summer, she brought things to play the jewelry game. Ask any of us girls, it's our favorite game to play! When all the jewelry selected their owners (which they do) Mom brought out these beautiful dolls. I put mine on my shelf with these Chinese wall tiles I found at Kohl's. My bamboo cup, Great Wall replica, and change (about three dollars worth in "real money" as Ang would say) from China made a perfect China Corner.
1 comment:
Love it! We just got our stuff up too, I forgot how cool your relief of the Great Wall was. Awesome!! Love you.
Post a Comment