Wednesday, February 4, 2009
New Artist
It's been awhile since I have posted...oops. I could blame it on work, and it wouldn't be an excuse, but who wants to hear excuses? As a teacher, I sure don't! Let me tell you about my new friend, vicariously. I met him on Pandora. He is one of new favorite artists. His name is Matt Wertz. If you like Joshua Radin (who is playing on my blog right now) and John Mayer (who's been around forever) you would love this guy. My favorite songs of his are titled I Won't Take My Love Away and Count to 100. (If you have been on Ang's blog lately, 100 is quite a special number right now!) Go to wherever you go to listen to music and check him out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for the update. I was just thinking not too long ago that I'm bored with my music, I need a new flavor. And then you found one! Thanks!! I'll go to Pandora tomorrow and become acquainted.
xoxo
Thanks for the tip. I do love 100, however, I'm thinking 96 today. Love you!
Ahhh... pandora. I recently became addicted after another hot tip. I'll have to check this guy out. Thanks!
p.s. this is Teryn, Jason's wife. I'm out blog surfing today.
Post a Comment