
I was at work on Friday and it was such a good day! It was Friday which means the kids had library. On our way to the library, my best friend walked down the hall and surprised me! Later that afternoon, a box came to my classroom. I had never received a box like this and I didn't have any idea what it was. I asked the woman who dropped it off what it was and she said "Well, it looks like flowers." My first thought was who would be sending me flowers? I opened them. They were so beautiful! I found the little black card in the envelope and read who it was from. I have the best sister! Ashley and Donny bought flowers and had them delivered to my room. The rest of the day, the kids were asking what boy sent me flowers. I have never had flowers delivered before. How exciting! Thanks, Ash and Donny, for an unforgettable day!
2 comments:
Ah, you have the best sister and bother in law ever!!! What a good day to be YOU! Hope you had a GREAT day! (thanks for taking and posting a picture of them!)
I knew all about the flowers!!! I was excited to see them. They're beautiful.
Your little birthday package is still sitting here on my counter...I'll get it to you late. Then again, if you don't count the next 11 months and couple weeks, it's your birthday tomorrow! ha Love you.
Post a Comment