Sunday, March 15, 2009

Recent Addition to My Family


There is a new member of my family. I asked a friend to come test drive cars Friday night, not anticipating I would buy one that night at all. I test drove this little Chevy Aveo and loved it! It is a 2006 that has 25,000 miles on it. I gave them my price range and told them I wasn't paying anything above it. They sold it to me for 8,000 dollars. She gets great gas mileage, unlike Burt. She is compact, unlike Burt. She's a 2006, unlike Burt. She has an awesome turning radias, unlike Burt. She is red, but in certain angles she looks orange and in others she kind of looks pink. I've had all sorts of fun with her so far. I was talking to my friend about how I'm going to have to plan ahead from now on if I need to pick something up that is large because I can't plan on it fitting in my car anymore. In fact, if I move, I will need to rent a U-haul. My friend pointed out, I could pack up the truck and drive my new little car into the uhaul truck and pack her along. The only problem is I can't settle on a name for her!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Ooooh! She's a beaut!! So happy that you found one in great shape and SO PRETTY! Congrats! Can't wait to take her for a spin this summer. Heavenly Father sure looks out for you and loves you, doesn't He?!!

Ashley Lloyd said...

I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! So cute, and SOOOO perfect for you!