
This jewelry is by Lia Sophia. This jewelry is like a Mary Kay or Avon business where a person buys the jewelry then turns around and sells it to people out of their own home. The green necklace in the top left corner is my favorite on this page.

I think this set looks like something you would wear, Mom.

This necklace and earrings is "an Aimee style" as my roommate named it the other day. I can just imagine the outfits that this would go with. Cute isn't it?

Save the best for last. This beauty is called Cinnabar. It is absolutely my favorite piece Lia Sophia sells. I can see someone wearing this with a sleek black dress that has a slight boatneck style and falls right at the knee or shin. Wear that dress with a pair of red pumps and this necklace and a little red clutch purse. That would be a sure combination to stun anyone.

I'd like to introduce my little Magnolia to you. The mailman brought her to me a few days ago. She is a new style made by Janome. She is wonderful!! I love making black, white and red blocks with her. I only have 3 more rows to make with my quilt!! I am so excited!
4 comments:
That jewelry is way cute. I even like the aimee-style! Congrats on your new addition. She's really adorable. Sounds like she works as good as she looks, too. Happy for you to have the quilt bug...and just so you know...there's no cure. Once you have it you have it for life. (*wink*)
When are you going to blog your new apartment? New roomies? New school? New classroom? I need pictures!!!
Aimee,
I've been a faithful Lia Sophia fan and customer for almost 2 years now. I own that little black number and bought the cinnabar for a sister in law. It is crazy fun stuff. My husband thinks I might have an addiction, so I skipped the most recent party I was invited to. That will show him.
Oops. I own the top right one on your first picture too. Maybe I am an addict?
Post a Comment