Friday, July 10, 2009

June 11, 2009 :: Lagoon ::

I have had an amazing summer! It all started when a friend of mine, Sarah, went to Lagoon with me. We were supposed to have a big group going, but weathermen predicted rain. Rain it did. Did that stop us? Not one bit!

It turns out the weather men were right. Go figure. Some of the rides closed down during the short shower burst, but the really fun ones were still open.


This is a video of the Rocket Ride. It shoots you straight into the air extremely fast. The other Rocket ride free drops hundreds of feet. I wasn't much of a fan of that one, but I did like the other one.

Today was great! I felt like a kid again. Now on to the next adventure!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Aimee, so funny! Hearing the faint screams as the ride first started dropping reminded me of playing rollercoaster tycoon...remember when we'd pick up a grumpy customer (because it was raining) and drop him in the lagoon? Glad that you weren't grumpy at YOUR Lagoon! So fun. Let's go there together. You can show us around all the fun rides. :D

Tami said...

You're brave. Just watching the video made the bottom drop out of my stomach. To me, that feeling is what I get when I have nightmare! Not a fan!! (But glad that you had fun!)

Tami said...

P.S. Loved the before and after pics of the rainshower!