Friday, July 10, 2009

June 30, 2009 ::Hayden::

I came to visit Grandma and Papa. It was so good to be here. It has been over 5 years since I had been to Grandma and Papa's house. We looked at quilts, watched movies, ate strawberries and peas from the garden, looked at quilts, ate chinese food, cuddled with quilts, talked about family, and talked about quilts. It was so great! The highlight of the trip, besides just being able to spend time with my grandparents, was going parasailing! I don't have the picture to post yet, but I'll post it soon. It was so fun to be there.

Now on to the next adventure...back to Boise for the fireworks!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Glad you made it there safely. I talked to them last night and they went on and on about how fun it was to have you, how much it meant to them that you'd come, and how cute your car was, taking you parasailing, and on and on... thanks for going up there! Aren't you tired yet? You've let no dust settle under your feet between adventures!!

Tami said...

P.S. Can't wait to see the parasailing photo! (Scarey!!)

Tami said...

Quick question...when you are so close to Grandma's kitchen and also in America where there are so many good food choices, why in the world would you pick chinese food, silly girl?!!