A little update on my quilt: I have two blocks to create and then I will be ready to sew all the blocks together. It looks so good!! Now, I am in the market for borders. I am excited because I know exactly what I would like for borders. I want 10 inches of borders, which will be comprised of 3-5 different borders stacked on each other. The first border will be a white background, the second will be a red background and it will be smaller than the other two. The red will be just an accent. The last one will be a black background. I can't believe it is almost done!
2 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so excited that you're having success with this fun project. (See what you can accomplish when you stay home longer than a day inbetween trips?!) :D Gary Gabrielsen is the one who coined the phrase "zinger border"...that little bright red on between the other big ones that really makes the whole quilt come alive. Can't wait to see yours!!
Nice to read this...
thanks for sharing....
___________________
Melvin
Email Marketing Solutions
Post a Comment