Saturday, August 22, 2009
Bread and Memories
I have had a very productive Saturday. I got up early and went to work to get lesson plans done for next week. I came home and cleaned house, started laundry then started making bread. While I was reading the directions, I read I needed to put the bread in a warm place covered with a clean towel. This took me back to when we were having Cousin's Week at our house. Katrina and Kelsey were over. Mom had started making bread and put it in the sun. We found out in a funny way where she put the bread to rise. As Kelsey was running out the back door, she stepped on something she wasn't expecting. Mom had put the bowl with the bread dough on the back steps to rise in the sun. There was a foot print of Kelsey's right in the middle of the bowl! Didn't need to knead that one too much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment