Thursday, August 20, 2009

All I have to say is "Seriously?"

School started August 17, 2009. What a good year this will be. After the first day of school I was relieved. The kids were great, the team I get to work with are wonderful,a curriculum to teach from, the administration is supportive...everything that I didn't have last year. Amazing! I got up Tuesday morning to go to work....swollen glands, sore throat, headache, achy everything, and nasty runny nose. I've been battling that since Tuesday, going to bed by 9, Vitamin C, Airborne, water and all of that business. School started, so did all the sickness that I experienced majority of last year. All I do to respond is shake my head and say "seriously?!". I hope my immune system toughens up each year. This is too early to be starting already. :)

1 comment:

Just Only Me said...

Oh NO! Get better soon, we'll pray for a quick recovery so you can get back to enjoying your new year!!