I got up this morning at 6:15 and did a spin class. I took a couple hour break, came home to get some things done around the house and then went swimming. I swam 700 meters. What a day! My friend did the spin class with me this morning, swam with me this afternoon and still went running tonight! She's amazing!
3 comments:
I have made it a personal goal to not know what 6:15 on a Saturday morning looks like! Good job, girl!!
But you do know the whole point in life is TURBO JAM, right?? :)
Just kidding. You're stinking amazing and I love you!!
Good for you! I want to do one of those! I think I'll be in Hawaii that week though....I'll have to find a different one but it would be fun to do join you!
I haven't looked at your blog in a while. I love your quilt tops and I can't believe how good that boy bowls! Wow! (When do I get to meet that Boy?!?)
Post a Comment