
June is a big month with lots of birthdays really close together. Carter, my nephew, turned 3 on the 22nd. Ashley, my sister, turned 24 on the 24th. Josh turned 24 on the 26th. What a fun month is was for me! I loved it.
Itinerary for Carter's Birthday:
Call and wish him a happy birthday the day after because I spaced it the day of. Oops!
Itinerary for Ash's birthday:
8:30 Call her on my way to work to have her open the bag I put together before Mom left for Boise.
Talk to her as she opens each gift.
Itinerary for Josh's birthday:
8:30 Kidnap him for breakfast at Kneaders
10:00 Help get ready for the Bridal shower for his sister I was invited to
10:30 Josh opened his present
11:00 Go to his sister's bridal shower
12:00 Go clay pigeon shooting
3:45 Watch the new Karate Kid
8:00 Went to the Lehi Rodeo
It was a crammed packed day! It was a blast! If you like Texas style french toast, you have to go to Kneaders. So yummy!
We came home and he opened his bowling ball with the U symbol on it. I was so excited for him to see it. He liked it!
We went shooting after the shower. We shot a 22. Both of our shoulders were a little sore the following day. I had never shot clay pigeons before, and I only hit 3 or 4 of the 2 rounds of 25 I was aiming for. We know why I'm not in the military... Josh on the other hand, is a great shot!
We got lost and couldn't find the rodeo grounds for some reason. Just for future reference, it's where all the cars are going, it's where the stinky animals are making lots of noise, and the announcer is shouting to the crowd (and the city) of all the action taking place. When we got there, we were a few minutes late. The rodeo clown was close to the edge of the ring where we were crossing in front of finding our seats. He had a conversation with us as we walked by and made me turn so red! We sat down and started watching the rodeo. All of a sudden, Josh points to a sign down on the rodeo ring where all the businesses can advertise. It was a white sign with blue lettering that said "Happy Birthday, Josh!" That surprised both of us. What a coincidence! They took it down before I could get a picture close enough to actually decipher the lettering. But, believe me, it was like icing on a cake! How funny is that?!
I love June, and I hope all those important people in my life know how much you mean to me!
3 comments:
cute cake picture! :)
Happy Birthday to them all from us too! :)
Yay for June! Whew, where does the time fly?!? Cute cake. Cute post. Still want to do something for Josh when I get back to Utah. But looks like he did some serious celebrating already! So how did your angel food cake turn out? I made one for today! Love you! Miss you!!
Thanks again for all of the fun birthday things! You spoiled me to death and it was so fun! : ) Love you!
Post a Comment