
For Aaron's mission celebration, Mom had her hands full of making sugar cookies, chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, vanilla cupcakes with a little chocolate chip cookie center with chocolate frosting and ties on top, and sugar cookies in the shape of ties.

During one night at dinner, Mom handed each of us a cookie cutter that was a star shape and told us our quest was to turn that star into a tie. Quite a mission to complete!

Abby and Aaron

Aaron

Aimee

Ashley and Donny

Holdaway Family

The whole family: Silly picture #1

Silly picture #2
This was a weekend full of good company, fun memories, and a strong feeling of the Spirit. Aaron spoke in church sharing his feelings about obedience and how that relates to missionary work. I am thrilled for his opportunity to serve the Lord in California speaking Mandarin Chinese. He has a good start having spent two years in China. What blessing it will be to him and those he will be serving to learn to teach the gospel in this beautiful language. Aaron, zhu' ni haoyun and wo' ai' ni'!
2 comments:
Aimee, thank you So much for posting about the weekend in detail!! What beautiful creations of sugar!! Your mom really is wonder woman sometimes huh?! :) I love the ties! I'm sure it was a family experience you'll all treasure for a long time!
I'm so sad we weren't there to share it with you! AAron will be a fabulous missionary. We love You!
Oh-and good luck at your sprint! I wanted to come watch but we'll be in st George this weekend. You'll have to blog all about it.:)
How in the world did you make all of that food? And why wasn't I invited to help you eat it? =D
I Love you!
Post a Comment