Thursday, May 15, 2008

24

There aren't many tv series that I have completely given into the "addiction" as some may say. I feel soaps, and other series often waste a lot of time and energy that could be used on living my own life. I have been found guilty of a tv series that has captured my attention. I got home from the mission field a little under two years ago. I was introduced to "24" when I was living with Aunt Susan in the Rexburg area. I didn't watch it since living with her. That is until now. Having watched several episodes the last few days, I am amazed at the script and story line. I never stop being captured by the action and drama created by the writers. I am in awe of how many different stories are occuring at the same time, and yet none of them are predictable. It amazes me that creativity, and the dedication of some of the characters in this series. These writers of this show have some complex thought process and creativity.

1 comment:

Barb said...

We're soulmates! I am a "24" fan too! I just love Jack Bauer. He always wins! Of course, eveyone around him ends up biting the dust! I use "24" to motivate me to exercise. I get to watch an episode every time I get on the treadmill. I am in fairly good shape and I owe it all to Jack! It is quite a violent show but I remind myself (and my kids when they walk in!) that its all pretend!