Friday, May 16, 2008
Pier 1
Who hasn't walked into a Pier 1 and wished we all made a few more dollars to afford to decorate a home with its fine furnishings? I have taken this very walk a few times. The last time, however, I walked in with the purpose of applying for a job. I received a call today and I have an interview for tomorrow. Not only is this exciting because I will have a second job, but it will be so much fun to organize and decorate that store! One the application questions asked on a varying scale my experience with home decorated. Having never owned a home, or much money or resources to decorate, I selected it as a hobby and something I enjoy but haven't had a lot of experience in. I hope the interview goes well and they want to hire me on to be part of the staff who is lucky enough to play while they work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's awesome!! Good luck with that interview. You know, as incredibly decorative as Mom was, and as beautiful as our house always was growing up, you'd think it's in our genes! Let us know how it went. That's great!! Love you!!
(love the music by the way, great job in figuring it out!)
Oh man! That would be SO fun. Good luck. I'm sure they will love you and will enjoy having you as part of their staff. Keep us posted on how things go!
Love and miss you!!
Post a Comment