Sunday, September 21, 2008
Full and Productive Day
Yesterday went by so fast! I made a list of things I wanted to get done. Half of the items on my list got done, but I did some other things I didn't anticipate. Two years ago, I bought my car from a friend for 800 dollars and put in couple hundred dollars worth of new parts. Thankfully, I didn't have to pay for labor because Dad fixed it for me. Thanks Dad! I have had this car for 2 years now and it was starting to look like a disaster. I vacuumed it out which took a lot of time and many quarters. I decided since I had the time today I might as well clean the carpet and seats in my car. They were looking pretty nasty. I rented a rug doctor and went over and over that carpet and seats. Little did I know how dirty it truly was. It took nearly three hours to do the whole task. It is done! Burt has never felt so clean since I've owned him. Now, when I actually anticipate selling it, I won't have to work so hard to clean it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Our car gets so dirty fast! I can never keep it clean! Good for you!
Now you've got a happy Burt! I'm sure he'll work extra hard to keep you happy too!!
Post a Comment