Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ice Skating

Last night, Josh and I went ice skating after eating dinner at Mad Greek. We had gyros. Yummy! So, I have been ice skating before, but it had been a few years. It was quite an adventure learning how to make myself go on the skates. It's funny to get on the ice right after watching the Olympics. They make it look so easy! It isn't that simple. Josh and I went around and around the rink. We raced and Josh beat me. (His circle "around the rink" was a little different than what I thought around the rink meant. :) ) We ended the night early because Josh has a mid term to take today. However, we are going to the Utah vs BYU basketball game tonight which will be fun. He has convinced me to paint a little "U" on my face. He says he is turning me into a U fan. I am digging my heels in a bit, too stubborn to let him win that easily. :)

1 comment:

Tami said...

Way to play a little hard to get... turning into a U fan, that is! I've had dreams (dreams while sleeping, not dreams like making them happen in real life) of ice skating. You're right about others making it look so easy. What fun you and Josh have!!

Tell Josh your mom says HI and GO, BYU!