Friday, June 4, 2010

One sign of being busy...

The first year at Channing Hall is completed. Wow-it went by incredibly fast. I worked on report cards until my brain was leaking out my ears...or close to it. So I came home thinking I could take a break. Right! Then I remembered I had no clean clothes, my little tomato plants had not been watered in who knows how long, and so on. Then I got a text reminding me I needed to get the calendar in order for the summer job I found working with kids with special needs. Now, it's 10:45 and I want to see what everyone else is up to by reading their blogs. One problem, I assume everyone's life has been just as busy because no one has updated their blog!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Congrats on finishing the year!!

and I totally understand about wanting to check people's blogs and nobody has posted! HOWEVER, the past week or so I've been in that crowd... :( boo.

I'll update asap!! As long as you do too! ;)