The update for today:
Still not sure when Aaron is coming. Due to some complications, Aaron might not come until later. Hopefully he will be in America on Friday.
Mom will be flying into Salt Lake City in 15 days!!
Dad will be flying here in 50 days.
I AM SO EXCITED!! I have missed my family so much and am so grateful we have technology such as the internet to close the gap between one side of the world and the other. How blessed we are to have such technology and means to communicate, but also to travel the way we can. Even though it is a long time to us for loved ones to fly across the world (and even longer for them...) it's amazing this is even possible. Family, I hope you have a safe flight, but in the meantime, thanks for blogging!
4 comments:
I can't wait for them to come too. It's hard for me to know that we're going to a family reunion so we won't get to see him until after mom gets here. I miss them and just want them to be here already!
I can't wait too!! I really dread the loooooong flight there but will happily do it if it means I get to come see my girlies!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
That's a lot of hugs and kisses. :)
No kidding!!! I'm so excited to see my family too. Love you!!!
Post a Comment