Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Got Tickets!

This little paper has been a hot item for quite awhile in the ward. This little piece of paper is rather important because it is a ticket to get into the conference center for General Conference. I have two tickets for the Sunday morning session. I am so excited!! I have never been to General Conference. I've never even been in the Conference Center. I got one ticket for myself and I got one ticket for Jeni Harrison to go with me. This will be the first time either one of us has attended conference in the conference center. When I told Jen I got a ticket for her, she yelled into the phone. I don't know that I have ever heard her that excited. We both have mission reunions that weekend and then we both get to attend conference together. What an awesome weekend that will be!!

4 comments:

Christy said...

That's great!! I have never been to General Conference in the Conference Center either! Someday I will! Have a great weekend!

Katrina said...

yay for you! :) I can't believe you've never been! You'll love it! :) (...not that anyone else wouldn't but...you know! :)

Marshall Mayhem said...

Cool!! I'm excited for you guys!! You should come and see us and we'd even feed You!! ;)

Ashley Lloyd said...

I'm so jealous! Wave to President Monson for me, k? :)